ROY OSTRANDER, CP, LP, FAOP
Director of Prosthetics
Roy has 30 years of patient care expertise in custom design and fitting of upper and lower extremity prostheses.
Roy completed his bachelor’s degree in physical therapy at the State University of New York Buffalo in 1984. He was certified by ABC after completing his post-graduate prosthetics degree at Newington CT in 1998.
JOHN REETS, CO, LO
Bio Coming Soon!
Joseph Shamp, CPO, received his education in Prosthetics at New York University and his Orthotic education at Northwestern University. He is certified by the American Board for Certification in Orthotics and Prosthetics. He is past President of the American Orthotic and Prosthetic Association Region V. He has performed the following duties:
- Examiner, administering the National Board exam in Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Chairperson of The National Credentialing Committee for O & P certification
- Adjunct professor at St. Petersburg College, Master’s Program in Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Instrumental in designing composition and administration of the “mock examination” for orthopedic residents associated with the Veteran’s Administration Hospital, University Hospital and Case Western University in Cleveland, Ohio.
- U.S. Army (Medical Service Corp.) as a Combat Medic and Physical Therapy Specialist
- Chief of Prosthetic and Orthotic Clinical Service at the VA Medical Center, Tampa, Florida.
FRANCO VELASQUEZ, CPO, LPO
Licensed Prosthetist / Orthotist
Franco has over 4 years of experience working in prosthetics and orthotics.
He holds a Bachelors of Science degree in Orthotics and Prosthetics.
Prior to his current position, Franco provided care to a large hispanic patient population at an O & P clinic in Miami.