At Brevard Prosthetics & Orthotics Inc., our state licensed and certified prosthetists utilize the most advanced technology available when helping our patients. Our prosthetic devices are custom fabricated for each individual patient, ensuring a proper fit. Whether you need an everyday prosthesis to help you get back to work, or a high-performance product for sports use, our experts can help!
- Hip disarticulation (through the hip joint)
- Feet and ankle
- Partial foot
- Fingers or partial hand
- Wrist disarticulation (through the wrist joint)
- Below-elbow (transradial)
- Above-elbow (transhumeral)
- Elbow disarticulation (through the elbow joint)
- Shoulder disarticulation (through the shoulder joint)
- Interscapular Thoracic (removal of entire shoulder girdle)
- Upper and lower limb/extremity prosthetics
- Specialized prosthetic adaptive or activity-specific prosthetic devices, such as a swimming or running foot.